Saturday 11 May 2013

XXX 7"



1996

Bane - XXX - black (1st press w/ black label, silver writing) I have no insert
Bane - XXX - clear blue (2nd press w/ white and black labels 300)
Bane - XXX - black (2nd press w/ white labels)


I should probably re-buy the first one as it has no insert. I am pretty sure I bought this right when I first started trying to get every release so I was just stoked to get the first release from any pressing in any colour. Being a straight edge kid, I love the X's all over the record.

4 comments:

  1. First of all, great blog. I always have the feeling that there's not enough love around for such an awesome band as Bane.
    Secondly, isn't the version with silver labels you're still looking for the same as the one with silver writing you already have? I've never heard or seen anything about three different versions on black vinyl of this 7". However, if there is indeed another (2nd press) black version of this 7", how is it different from the 1st press with silver writing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey, cheers for checking it out. to be honest I dont remember where I got my intel from, probably Marcus Andrews and I have never seen any other pressing than these three, I might need to do another investigation, perhaps we did get muddled up and im after a pressing that doesnt exist! that would be kinda nice as thats one less record I need.

      yes there needs to be more love for bane!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think for once it may be a good thing if there's one less Bane record to track down ;)

    ReplyDelete