Saturday 11 May 2013

Free To Think, Free To Be 7"


1997
Bane - Free To Think, Free To Be - black (1st press, bane logo on label)
Bane - Free To Think, Free To Be - black (2nd press #288/300 label is blank hand numbered)
Bane - Free To Think, Free To Be - yellow (2nd press #10/200 label is blank hand numbered - I got this info from Dalbec. Apparently, when they were distributing these EPs, he stashed 1-26 (why 26? Or was it 24? it definitely wasn’t 25) to give to friends and family)
Bane - Free To Think, Free To Be - green (3rd press/200 #89/100 hand numbered)
Bane - Free To Think, Free To Be - green (3rd press/200 100 stamped but not numbered)

I had the 1st press with bane logo only until grabbing the other 4 off Kyle Whitlow. I would likely still be chasing at least half of this if I wasn't able to do my deal with him.

3 comments:

  1. I still need the one with the bane logo on the labels (bottom right copy). Never really been strongly motivated enough to pick one up, but seeing this pic, I want one now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So technically there are two versions of the yellow vinyl? The fun just never ends I guess, haha. On that note, what about the "Buffalo press" Brian Murphy mentions on his HYE list? Has anyone seen another copy around or know of someone who has one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally missed the "Buffalo press", not sure how great I feel about that now! Although if I managed to get a give blood test press, I am sure I can get anything!

      Delete